Are you speaking the French language excellently? Are you customer-oriented with a service factor? Do you like to be in control? Have a look and read if this might be something for you and if you are interested, I look forward to receiving your application.
• Responsible for a specific customer base.
• Responsible for order entry, order confirmations.
• In consultation with the logistics department, make preparations for the transport of orders and invoicing.
• Taking care of their tasks in the absence of colleagues for a 100% delivery rate and customer satisfaction.
• You are the first point of contact for customers both by telephone and at the office.
• If necessary, responsible for preparing credit notes.
• Frequent checks on back orders and subsequent orders.
• Assist with administrative work at the special request of management.
• Advising customers about the products, prices, stock, etc.
• You are the source of information for internal and external customers.
• Archiving files.
• You work closely with the Sales department and report to the Customer Service manager.
• MBO+ / HBO work and thinking level, supplemented with several years (approx. 3 years) experience in a similar position.
• You have a good to excellent command of Dutch, French and English in word and writing. Preferably native speaker French/French.
• You are communicative, stress resistant, accurate and proactive.
• You have a flexible attitude where there is no 9 to 5 mentality.
• You have good organizational skills, structured and know how to set priorities.
• You are responsible for all French speaking customers.
• You are available between 24 and 40 hours a week.
• A fixed-term job contract with the possibility of extension to an indefinite period.
• A good salary package with growth opportunities.
• An informal atmosphere in which different nationalities work well together.
• The official language is both Dutch and English.
• A team in which there is a lot of togetherness in a friendly atmosphere.
At an internationally growing company in mechanical engineering, located in the vicinity of Weesp. They develop and distribute (new) products based on their machines. This company distinguishes itself in 3 categories worldwide. They have an informal working atmosphere and work with different nationalities.